Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekly Weigh-In & schedule

Well I made it through the weekend without overindulging.  My mom actually sent us home with some cake for the husband since he wasn't able to make it to the party.  I was not even tempted to eat some of it while waiting for him to get home last night.  Instead I was craving carrots and hummus. 

So the scale this morning read the same as Friday - 162.2.  Getting back down to where I was at one point over the summer.  That number on the scale is such a yo-yo for me.  Today I'm heading to the grocery store to restock to the fridge with healthy foods for the week.  I'm very excited grapes are on sale!

This week my husband's work schedule is off kilter so it means some days without the gym.  I need to keep myself motivated to do the at home workouts.  This is what the week should play out like.

Monday- elliptical, lower body
Tuesday - run, upper body
Wednesday - KenpoX
Thursday - either Jillian Michael's 30 day shred or gym
Friday - Arc trainer, lower body
Saturday - run (upper body if I run at the gym)
Sunday - rest

Here's to a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can stay motivated! You got this....as for me this morning I was down 1lb - I just keep reminding myself slow and steady keeps the weight off. :)

    ReplyDelete