Friday, September 23, 2011

1 month

I have 1 month until my anniversary of when I kicked my butt into gear and took control of a healthier lifestyle.  By this time next month I would LOVE to be in the mid-150's.  That would be a 30lb loss for the year.  I can do it.  I should be able to do it.  It's only approx a 1-2lb weightloss/week which is totally feasible.  I just need to stay focused and avoid the darn birthday cake that is screaming to me right now from my husband's bday yesterday (at least I substituted applesauce for the oil so it is somewhat healthier).  I need to stay focused on Sunday when I go to a birthday party.  I need to stay focused EVERY day.  When I reach my goal and also finish the 10k I will be treating myself to a spa day.  CANNOT wait!

This morning I woke up and got my 60 minute cross-training in.  Tomorrow is a run - 4 or 4.5 miles.  Sunday is to be stretch/strength but I might throw in a low impact workout just because I know I will hae a hard time sticking to my allotted calories with going to the party.  I also have a gift card to TJ Maxx burning a hole in my wallet.  I'm hoping to find some cute clothes to tide me over for a few months until they hopefully won't fit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment