Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday to me!

Yes today I turn 1 year older.  33!  I really don't feel 33, not like I know exactly what you're supposed to feel like at 33, but I still like to think of myself as in my 20's.  When I am asked how old I am, I have to do the math because I'm some how stuck on being 28 years old.  I guess that was a good year for me?  It was before children so I was probably much more rested. lol.

Today is Monday and normally you see a weekly weigh in post, but this week that will be skipped.  I've been enjoying my birthday with carbs, wine, no exercise and tonight a delicious looking chocolate fudge cake picked out by my 4 year old.  I know the scale would probably look like this

so I avoided it.  Have yourself a fabulous day and remember

1 comment: