Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In & schedule

161.8 - I haven't looked back to last week to see if that's a gain or a loss for the week.

I ended up running 4.5 miles on Saturday, stopping for 2 red lights and to give an old lady directions on how to get to a yard sale.  I'll be honest and say I was thankful she asked me for directions because i was starting to die on the incline around mile 4 and it gave me a few seconds to gather myself.

I actually bought skinny jeans over the weekend!  I've always been scared of them because they are SO form fitting, but I tried them on and LOVED them  Absolutely loved them and they'll go great with my new boots that I also bought.  

Here is how this week is looking:
Mon - 3 mile run (DONE!)
Tues - 40 min cross
Wed - 2 mile run + strength
Thurs - rest
Fri - 60 min cross
Sat - 5 mile run
Sun - stretch & strength

No comments:

Post a Comment