Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dare I say it?

My run this morning was actually EASY?? 

I almost didn't go.  I almost gave into the temptation of turning off the alarm and sleeping.  I thought the hubs had to leave for work early today until I asked him at almost 11pm last night.  I got my workout gear set out, set the alarm for 4:40am.  Today called for 2 miles + strength.  Normally I do that run at the gym.  I don't know what was up with everyone last night, but between the 2 boys and the dog I don't even know how many times we were woken up.   The hubs is good with getting up with the boys since they want him anyways, but I still wake up when I hear them.  So needless to say I was not really in the mood to wake up early.  But I am so glad I did!  It was a great run.  I felt great.  I ran at a good pace.  Never once did I complain to myself and I actually wished I could have run further.  Today is one of those days where I feel like I'm having success in the fitness department.  So now I just need to do some strength training sometime today here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment