Friday, September 2, 2011

Labor Day weekend

How can it possibly be Labor Day weekend already?  I feel like it was just Memorial Day!  I confess that I'm actually kind of excited.  That means school for the older boy begins in just 2 weeks.  He only goes 2 days a week for a few hours, but those few hours sometimes mean my sanity for the day.  Fall is my FAVORITE time of the year.  I love the cooler weather, pumpkins, fall festivals, EVERYTHING about fall I love! 

This weekend is going to be a real challenge for the diet.  Our plans - boardwalk (lots of yummy food), baseball game (free sundaes after the game) and the zoo.  Well the zoo I really don't have a challenge since we pack our food and everything is so overpriced I'm never tempted to buy anything.  At least I have a 4 mile run tomorrow to burn some calories as well as a run on Monday.  









No comments:

Post a Comment