Sunday, September 4, 2011

The week ahead

I was just looking at what is on tap for this weeks training.  I'd like to pat myself on the back because I actually completely finished last weeks as it was supposed to be, well with my rearranging of some days due to scheduling.  But I didn't skip any days!  Yesterday I was sort of dreading going for a run.  My body was tired and I was wanting to just relax in the morning.  But I talked myself into the run and am so glad I did.  I tried a new route that actually was exactly 4 miles.  I just made it up as I went along so that was pure luck.  So for this week here is what I have going for me:

Monday- 3 mile run (+walking at the zoo)
Tuesday- 40 min cross (most likely this will be at home)
Wednesday- 2 mile + strength
Thursday- Rest
Friday- 60 min cross
Saturday- 4.5 mile
Sunday- stretch & strength (I'll be honest and say I have a busy weekend ahead so I just might make this be a rest day)

And while I'm at, the hub actually took a good picture of me yesterday so I did a comparison.  From my non official weekly weigh-in this morning I'm 27 lbs lighter than last Halloween.  I guess it should say 'during' and not 'After' since I'm definitely not done yet!







2 comments: