Monday, September 19, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

161.8.  Back in the 160's, but to tell the truth I was COMPLETELY shocked that the number wasn't higher.  I was really picturing at least 164. 

So here I am, back on the wagon after 1 week off.  This morning was hard to wake up.  The youngest is getting his 2 year molars and ended up in bed with us last night.  He was using my arm as a pillow and well I just love snuggling up with him.  The mornings are brisk these days.  During my run on Saturday I actually saw my breath.  I really just wanted to stay in my warm bed and go running this evening, but I knew that wouldn't happened.  After 20 minutes of talking to myself I got out of bed.  It's time for me to invest in some warmer running clothes.  Today was a 3 mile run.  I couldn't get the music on my phone to work for some reason and at 5:30am I really wasn't in the mood to keep trying so I headed off sans headphones.  I do have to say I rather enjoyed it.  It was nice being able to hear the sounds of nature for once.  I didn't like actually listening to myself breath though. lol.

I have to check the husband's work schedule to see how it fits with training, but I plan on following week 4 of Hal Higdon 10k training again this week to get myself back on track.   This is why I started training a few weeks earlier than needed, because I knew there would be some weeks where I would get off track.  So that's that.  I have a feeling this is going to be a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment