Wednesday, July 20, 2011

change of plans

So last night/early morning was a nightmare in our house with the kids sleep which meant I didn't make it to the gym.  The oldest was up screaming his head off because he wanted his daddy, but we're trying to break a horrible habit that began a while ago.  The youngest was up because the oldest was screaming and our house is small so there's really no escaping it.  He finally fell asleep snuggled up against me and if I moved he woke up.  My blood was boiling from listening to the oldest, I had a head ache.  At 4:45am my husband asked me if I wanted to go out and run.  He had to leave a little earlier than normal which meant I had to be back a little earlier than normal  Um, first of all, it's still dark.  2nd, it's super humid and hot this week, even in the night.  I'll just go to the gym tonight. 

So my plan for the day is to eat my extra workout calories during the day, so that when night comes I will HAVE to go to the gym, or have a potential gain for the week.  I'm already dreading it.  I haven't been to the gym at night since last year some time.  I really hope it's not busy.  On the bright side.  It's super hot and humid here this week like I already said.  The boys and I have been spending a lot of time in the pool.  It's only a 3ft high pool, but I've managed to get some water aerobics in while out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment