Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Try it Tuesday

Today's Try it Tuesday is Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred.

Last night I did the 30 Day Shred Level 1 for the first time since 2008.  Back in 2008 that workout resulted in a very out of breath girl who was cursing at Jillian.  Yes that would be me that I was describing.  Last night I found the workout to be easier so I must be doing something right in the fitness department!  For those who have not heard of the workout, Jillian focuses on circuit training in this video to get maximum results in calorie burning.  It is a pretty intense workout, but on the shorter side for workout videos so it all works out.

I'm cheap though and I don't buy workout DVD's because I know they most likely will just collect dust.  If you have Comcast for a cable provider, check On Demand under Sports and Fitness.  Most of the time you're able to find it on there for FREE!  If not there are other great workouts to try out. 

I was overly ambitious when I went to bed because I set my alarm to wake up and do the workout again.  Yeah, when that alarm went off I quickly silenced it because I was sore.  I will be doing it again tonight though.  Tomorrow I'm hoping it's back to the gym.  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete