Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Honest, Trust, Believing

I'm having such a hard time getting back into my routine after taking a few days off the beginning of July.  Just those few days off gave me a taste of what it's like to be lazy.  It gave me a taste of an easy life.  A life of not caring what I eat.  A life of getting some additional sleep.  It gave me a taste of what life was almost like 1 year ago.  Now I'm trying to get rid of that taste in my mouth.  Now I need to stop with the excuses about why I can't exercise and why I can't count calories from the little bite of deliciousness I just popped in my mouth and start being HONEST with myself.  I need to start to TRUST myself.  I need to start BELIEVING in myself once again.

I'm starting to make a come around again.  This morning I tried a new treadmill workout that resulted in some heavy breathing and lots of sweat.  I also realized I've been neglecting my core so I did some work on that too. 

2 comments:

  1. Good job shaking out of the inactive pattern! It's lovely for awhile but oh so destructive in the long term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believing in yourself is big! I know for me if I have faith that I can do it - I can do it.

    ReplyDelete