Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

After a week of no exercise and lots of eating out, I'm back.  This morning started off a little shaky with the weekly weigh-in.  My body was not happy.  165.6. What a gain.  I am hoping that much of that is bloat from the increase in sodium. 

I hit the gym again this morning.  Since it was my first day back in a week I decided to somewhat take it easy by doing bike, circuit training then treadmill walking.  It was a grand total of 70 minutes.  It did feel great to be moving again.  I was starting to feel mushy.  Tomorrow, as long as my husband's work schedule allows, I am going to do a run.  My oldest turns 4 this coming weekend so I'm in party planning mode this week, but I'm not going to allow that to be my excuse to miss out on workouts.

1 comment: