Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

163.4 - so it's a loss.  Not all the way down to where I was the end of June, but they I'll take it.  I didn't count calories this weekend, but did pretty good I think.

I've been craving meatballs something fierce so I'm making some turkey meatballs for dinner tonight in the crockpot.  I'm excited to use some fresh herbs from the garden.  Speaking of cravings, last night I made spaghetti for dinner, oh that was a delicious taste after not having it for almost the entire year!

I really need to pick a day to do some super nanny moves on the boys at night time because they're really screwing with my gym routine with their poor sleep and it's not getting any better.  Last night I was up at 3am and not able to fall back asleep until just about when my alarm would have gone off.  So I changed the alarm so I would do an On Demand workout here at home and I could get some extra sleep.  Well when that alarm went off I woke up to the little guy laying on top of me, so needless to say I wasn't able to leave the bed.  Yes i could have, but that would have resulted in me waking him up and I would have had a whiny sleepy toddler and still unable to workout. 

So my plan for today is:  do an On Demand workout tonight or if I'm able to get both boys to nap in the afternoon that would be even better and pray that tonight goes better so I can get a good workout in tomorrow.  I found a treadmill program I've been dying to try out!

I'll leave you with this.  If you're on Facebook, you may have seen it going around.  I got a chuckle out of it this morning.
  
I just figured out why i can't lose weight! The shampoo I use in the shower that runs down my body says "For extra volume and body". I'm going to start using "Dawn" dish soap. It says " Dissolves fat that is otherwise difficult to remove".






No comments:

Post a Comment