Thursday, July 7, 2011

Staycation

I've been MIA on here this week.  The boys have been staying at my parents house and my husband and I have been on a little staycation.  Let me tell you - it has been relaxing!  The boys returned home today so it's back to life - back to reality.  I really haven't had much to post on here though because I haven't been making the most healthy decisions.  Sleep won over working out.  I haven't cooked in about 1 week.  We ate out every dinner - buffets, our favorite seafood restaurant, mixed drinks, mexican food.  So delicious but I'm scared to step on the scale.  I'm going to wait a few days hoping whatever bloat there is from increased sodium goes away.  We did get a lot done around the house though - both our bedroom and the boys room was redecorated.  We also had some fun.  I'm hoping the weather cooperates tomorrow for another fun day.  **fingers crossed** that the scattered thunderstorms stay away until evening time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment