Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

I was half tempted to skip the weekly weigh in today because I knew it wouldn't be good.  The oldest turned 4 yesterday so we had a weekend of celebrating.  I didn't eat that much, but what I did eat was very sodium induced causing much bloat.  But I owned up to my bad habits and weighed in anyway.  Today the scale said 165.0.  Higher than it was on Friday, but like I said, I was expecting it. 

Today I'm back to calorie counting for the first time since last Thursday.  I woke up and went for a run/walk this morning.  I'm back, I have no more excuses about why I will fall of the wagon.  My husband wants to do another challenge.  So I'm back and ready to kick some butt!

Today I'm also trying to quit drinking soda or at least greatly reduce the amount of intake.  I've been pounding down the beverage way more than I should the whole month of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment