Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just a few more hours

is what I need in each day this week.  I absolutely LOVE planning birthday parties.  What I dislike about planning birthday parties is all the work that goes into it!  Of course I can't be one to settle with "hey kid here are balloons, birthday cake and some of your friends."  No I always have to take that one or 2 steps more to make it a fabulous time for all.  I think it's because growing up I never really had a big birthday party.  I always just had my grandparents over and a few neighborhood kids who I constantly played with.  So I'm living my childhood up in my kids right now. :)  So now I'm down to the final days, especially tomorrow and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get it all done.  Most importantly grocery shopping.  The boys have been terrors this week going out to stores.  Part of me is thinking of skipping the gym in the morning and get my exercise speed walking the 24 hr Wal-mart aisles getting the items I need there so that I only have to go to Target and Party City with the boys and then Shop Rite after the husband gets home from work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment