Friday, May 27, 2011

4 miles!

This morning I ran the most I have ever run non-stop - or really rather ever - 4 miles.  This week I'm actually enjoying running.  I think either the increased leg strength training or the Jackie Warner workout is helping me out because my legs feel so much stronger.  I've actually been running faster while outside too.  I don't know what it is about running the route that I did today - but every.single.time. I've done this route someone toots their horn at me.  It's a confidence booster for me, even if it's something silly they do.

And here we are now - Memorial day weekend - the unofficial start to the summer..  It's going to be a busy one here - yard sale, some time at Ocean City and we're converting the sliding door in the boys room to a wall with 2 windows.   Usually all that translates into a big iced coffee with cream and sugar, chocolate chip muffin, big ole' piece of pizza, ice cream, and a turkey and cheese hoagie.  As well as the usual Memorial Day weekend BBQ food.  This year it will be different though.

No comments:

Post a Comment