Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oh allergy season

How I hate thee. 

With my husband being home today I didn't have to wake up at my normal obnoxious time.  Of course right as I was getting out of bed to go for a run my youngest started to stir, so being the great wife that I am I let my husband sleep while I played with the little guy.  That meant going for a run late morning.  Apparently I didn't drink enough water before going because I was so thirsty the entire time and man was that sun hot and bright.  I'm so used to running at sunrise that I forgot what it's like to run in the sun.  On top of all that our pollen count is ridiculous right now.  Add all that together and it makes for a crappy run, but at least I was moving instead of skipping out.  I finally got into the running groove the very last lap (I ran at the park today).  By that time though I really just wanted to go home and drink some water. 

No comments:

Post a Comment