Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

I never had a chance to post yesterday, but this weeks weigh-in was 165.0, which I was thrilled about!  That's a minus 1.6 for the week.

On Friday I was at the same exact weight, to the tenth, as I have been the past 3 or 4 Fridays.  I knew I was hitting a plateau because the weight loss during the month of May has been minimal.  So I took the weekend off from the Weight Watcher points and just ate what I wanted, well for the most part.  I even had a real Coke, not a diet Coke, but a real one!  Today it's back to hard core points.  Sometimes my body just needs a few days of being thrown off to get back into gear.  Hopefully this works.  I'm at the same weight (and really the same month) I was last year when I hit a major plateau and then just gave up.  I then gained 20lbs.  That's not going to happen this time.  I will get to that skinny me.  Though this year I am in much better shape physically than last year.

Today it was back to waking up around 4am for the workout.  I decided to hit the gym for a bike warm up and upper body strength training then headed home for a run.  It was a good morning for a run, warm, but not too warm and humid but not too humid. I managed to get in 3 miles.  Some time today i have to do my pushups.  Yesterday I was thinking it was Sunday and didn't do them so this week I will do the push ups Tues, Thurs and Saturday.  

“It’s not that some people have willpower and some don’t. It’s that some people are ready to change and others are not.” ~James Gordon

No comments:

Post a Comment