Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Family fun

Due to my husband's work schedule today I had to skip my morning routine.  I did set my alarm to wake up at 6am to do some kind of exercise here at the house, but I suck at getting motivated for that.  Instead I ended up catching up on message boards, facebook and gmail before the boys woke up. 

I've mentioned before that I'm a big fan of the Biggest Loser.  I frequently see them bouncing medicine balls during their workout routines.  This afternoon the boys and I were spending some time in the backyard and I came up with the idea of giving that exercise a try.  So I got my exercise ball out and found each boy a ball of their own and we went to town bouncing the balls.  My arms were feeling the burn by the time we were done!  We then followed that up with a game of tag.  Boy can that little boy run fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment