Sunday, May 15, 2011

Making strides

Yesterday (Saturday) after my mani-pedi I headed to TJ Maxx.  I had a gift card to use that has been burning a hole in my pocket, but I really wanted to go there by myself so I could take the time to look around and try clothes on.  So I totally took advantage of my time.  After picking up a few shorts, capris and dresses to try on, I headed to the dressing room.  Normally I really hate this part of shopping.  I have absolutely no clue what size I am most of the time and really end up disappointed.  Yesterday though I was thinking - man I'm really starting to like shopping again!  I don't feel like a big blob while trying clothes on.  I was able to zip up a size smaller shorts and ended up getting a size Medium dress!  I fell in love with the dress while it was on the hanger and thought - that is way too small, I'll never fit in it, but I tried and it fit!  I felt so great in that dress and couldn't wait to get home and show it to my husband.  Now I just need to find some super cute sandals to go with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment