Monday, May 16, 2011

Weigh in day

I'll be honest.  I was lazy this weekend.  I didn't exercise one bit and didn't follow points either Saturday or Sunday.  I just ate what I wanted to eat.  I have been so on target for the past 5 1/2 months for the most part and I just wanted 1 weekend to splurge.  I wanted 1 weekend where I could relax and sleep in.  I also wanted to throw my body off a bit because I seemed to have reached a little plateau.  Saturday night my friends and I had our "Book Club" meeting.  Bread, hoagie dip, spinach dip, alcohol, bruschetta, cookies.  I had it all.  And the scale reflected that today - 167.2.  But I can totally feel the bloat so I'm sure in a day or 2 that number will be down. 

This morning was a slow moving morning for me.  What I ended up doing for my workout is - 22 min bike, lower body strength training.  I then came home and walked for a bit around the neighborhood and then ran about 1 mile.  After that I came home and worked on core.  I just finished my oatmeal with brown sugar and flax seed (6 points).

“There are only two options regarding commitment; you’re either in or you’re out. There’s no such thing as life in-between.” ~Pat Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment