Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Recap

This weekend was pretty good to me.  I got a run in on Saturday and made good food decisions the whole weekend.  We spent the weekend working on our deck so I'm exhausted.  Last night I told my husband I couldn't wait for him to go back to work so I could relax a bit.  haha. 

Today is my first weekly Monday weigh-in. I changed weigh-in days to Monday to help with weekend temptations knowing that I have the scale to face before having time to work off the bad food and it seemed to work the first weekend!  Normally Mondays show a gain for me, but this time a loss - 165.4. 

Today at the gym after warming up on the bike I did a treadmill workout my friend recommended.  It was short, but good and I worked up a good sweat. In total I did 55 min cardio then headed to weights for lower body.  Some time today I will do some core exercises.  I haven't done those in a few days. 

“Attitude: It is our best friend or our worst enemy.” ~John C. Maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment