Monday, May 9, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

My scale and myself are not friends at this very moment.  This morning I almost forgot to weigh-in, but I did when I remembered.  167.6.  I didn't do too bad eating this weekend, definitely not bed enough for over 2lb weight gain since I weighed myself Friday, so I'm thinking it's water weight, especially after a slightly higher sodium intake Saturday night at the Cinco de Mayo party and yesterday  I slacked with drinking my water. 

I thought I made it through spring without a horrible allergy attack, but alas it crept in yesterday and today I woke up with itchy water eyes and a runny nose.  It was one of those days where I would have rather stayed in bed but decided to take it semi easy at the gym and do 45 min on the bike (10 mi) and lower body strength training. 

“Our health always seems much more valuable after we lose it.” ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment