Thursday, June 30, 2011

2 Things

1) I weighed myself this morning and after 1 year 8 months and 8 days I finally lost all the baby weight from the youngest!!!!!!!!!!!  Whoop Whoop!  Now on to reach my next goal. I'm ecstatic! 

2) I found a 10k that I am signing up for!  It actually goes over and back one of the main bridges that connects NJ to PA.  I'm not a fan of the bridge in general, but that's mainly because it's tighter than other bridges in the area and people drive like lunatics, so I don't have to worry about that that day.  I am not looking forward to the run beginning on an uphill, but and am excited to say "Hey I ran a 10k!".  I was looking at the results from last year and saw people in their 80's ran it.  If they can do it, surely I can!  It's not until the beginning of November so I have plenty of time to get used to running that long.

“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” ~Robert J Collier

1 comment:

  1. awesome reaching your first goal - you will rock the 10K

    ReplyDelete