Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

165.2 - That's a .2 gain from last week. Cupcakes and cookies I had yesterday are most likely the culprit.  But they sure tasted good!  I'm ready for a new week to begin!  Life was rather interesting here last week and I'm ready to trudge forward.

Last Friday the husband had to go to work early.  I ended up being awake when he left so I got out of bed and did P90X cardio x as well as part of the yoga.  I really enjoyed the cardio workout and will definitely be doing that many more times.  I am actually still sore from it!  I guess I used muscles I haven't used in a long time while doing that workout. 

This morning I woke up and decided to just walk around the neighborhood for 40 minutes.  I was up too late last night to hit get up in time to hit the gym and my legs were still too achy to run.  It was a nice walk though and better than nothing.

I started using My Fitness Pal rather than Weight Watchers Points Plus on Saturday.  So far I'm really enjoying it.  One thing that I LOVE is there's an app for the phone so I can just enter what I eat anytime and not just when I sit down at the computer.

“Now is the operative word. Everything you put in your way is just a method of putting off the hour when you could actually be doing your dream. You don’t need endless time and perfect conditions. Do it now. Do it today. Do it for twenty minutes and watch your heart start beating.” ~Barbara Sher

No comments:

Post a Comment