Thursday, June 16, 2011

"We were on a break"

If you're a Friends tv show fan you probably know where I got that line from.

I seem to be on a plateau with my weight.  I've tried eating more WW points, I've tried eating the exact number I should be eating.  I tried eating different types of food, but that scale will not go below 165.  So I'm going to give Weight Watchers a break for a few weeks and try out My Fitness Pal.  What is the worst that will happen?  I don't lose weight?  Obviously if I see myself gaining weight back then I'll switch back over.  I'm just getting frustrated trying so hard and not going any lower on the scale and the inches lost wasn't all the impressive in May.

“There are only two options regarding commitment; you’re either in or you’re out. There’s no such thing as life in-between.” ~Pat Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment