Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Hello Monday! 

Today's weigh-in was actually a good one for once!  163.4. Just shy of -2 lbs for the week.  It's a .2 lb gain from Friday so not bad for a weekend where I did indulge a bit and didn't drink all my water yesterday.  But I am very happy the scale is finally going down again.  I am loving My Fitness Pal!

So I'm still losing by .2% in my competition with my husband.  I can do this.  haha.  This week is going to be very interesting for workouts.  My husband's work schedule is crazy and it's not going to allow me to do my running or gym workouts until SATURDAY!  That means I really need to hold myself accountable for working out at night or actually getting out of bed for an in home workout.  We did fill our pool up yesterday (finally!) so I was thinking of hopping in there either before or after the kids are awake/asleep for some water aerobic type moves.  That water needs to warm up a bit though.

No comments:

Post a Comment