Thursday, June 23, 2011

One more week!

I have one more week and one day left in our Biggest Loser - Family edition competition.  We decided to end it a few days early for 2 reasons. 1) the boys are going to stay with my parents for a few days beginning Saturday night.  That means we will be actually able to enjoy ourselves at some of our favorite restaurants.  Now I don't plan on going hog wild with eating, but well you know how it is when you don't have control of your eating. 2) What I plan on us doing if I win is para-sailing and as I was browsing the website yesterday I noticed it's recommended to make reservations.  Not like there aren't other nearby para-sailing places along the coastline, but I really don't want to spend the day para-sail chasing.

Last night I ended up going for a family walk and also did week 3 day 1 of One hundred pushups.  I took last week off so I just started back up where I felt comfortable.  Today was another early morning for the husband and I kept turning off the alarms I set so I could get up and workout.  I plan on doing either Leslie Sansone in home walking or P90X.  Depends on if I feel like killing myself later or having a nice workout. lol

Big news in our house yesterday is that we have cable again!  Yes our house is rather boring.  Being a SAHM we trimmed the budget last year and the ridiculous amount we were paying for cable that we rarely had a chance to watch was on the cutting block.  But we found a deal and will actually be saving money once I cancel Netflix.  What this means is that I have access to all the On Demand workouts again!  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment