Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'm Baaack!

What a tiring past few days.  It's nice to get away from the ordinary, but tiring chasing a 19 month old around a non-baby-proof house for 3 days!  I think I did a pretty good job at watching what I eat what I was away.  Well, except one moment.  Yesterday on the way home we stopped at McD's for a late lunch/early dinner.  Now we RARELY eat at McD's, as in only when we're away for a quick stop or if we're treating DS for something.  I'm trying to order the food.  I ordered the boys their happy meal and I'm trying to see what # I wanted to order.  Normally I get a happy meal, but I was so hungry and had a headache from lack of food that day.  I see quarter pounder I say #3.  I get everyone situated at the table with their food and sit down for mine.  I open up my box for the burger and there's 2 patties of meat.  I think nothing of it because like I said we rarely eat there, I just thought that was their new way of making a quarter lber.  Well I then notice the box says DOUBLE quarter lber.  YIKES!  740 calories and 20 WW points later my headach was going away.  I checked the menu board and sure enough a #3 was a DOUBLE Quarter Pounder, but the double was written smaller than the rest of the words.  At least I shared a few fries with the boys right?

I haven't exercised since Saturday.  I packed my running gear, but never got around to going out.  Truth be told, I probably could have managed at one point to go, but my parents live in Central Pennsylvania amongst mountain ranges.  The section they are in is very hilly.  I looked at the hills I'd have to run up and compared to my pretty flat NJ I just couldn't get myself going.  This morning the husband had an early meeting.  I'm hoping tomorrow to make it to the gym and go for a run again on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment