Friday, June 10, 2011

I did it!

I actually did an at home workout!

I had success in getting both boys to nap at the same time yesterday afternoon.  I was very tempted to just work on planning my sister in law's baby shower, but I put the computer down, changed my clothes and popped in the Ab ripper x disc.  Good lord that almost killed me!  I was dripping in sweat and needed to take a few breaks, but I did it!   I did it!  I really really did it!  Now I'm nervous to try the other workouts from P90X.

Today I kept it easy at the gym, 10 miles on the bike and some lower body strength training.

This weekend should be a fairly easy weekend to stay on track as as of right now we do not have a party or BBQ to attend.  We are hopefully going down to Ocean City for a few hours if the weather cooperates, but I did a good job last time avoiding the tempting greasy food.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to get a good run in in the morning.

“Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” ~Mark Victor Hansen 

No comments:

Post a Comment