Friday, June 3, 2011

Good Friday Morning!

I can't believe it's Friday already!  This morning started off with a 20 minute bike warm up.  I haven't been on the elliptical in a while, so I thought I would give that a go today.  Today was also lower body strength training. I'll have to try to get some core in later today.

I always make fun of my husband for always having to buy sunglasses because he either loses his or he breaks them.  Well, I seem to be the same, but with earbuds.  I lost about 1 month ago and bought new ones at Target.  Today I was walking into the gym and realized they weren't in my hand.  I retraced my steps back to the car, but it's dark and didn't see them on the parking lot.  They weren't in my car.  Heading back to my car in the daylight, of course I found them, smashed in the middle of the parking lot. So I have one more thing to add to my list for Target today. 

This weekend the only real tempting day I have is tomorrow, a birthday party.  I'm also hoping to get a good run in in the morning and take a trip to the strawberry fields for some fresh strawberries.

“If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.” ~Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment