Thursday, June 9, 2011

Infomercials

If you've been a reader of this blog you will know that my children are crappy sleepers.  These crappy sleepers of ours have led to 2 infomercial purchases.

The first one was when my youngest was a few months old.  He and I spent many nights in the living room due to his dislike for the crib.  One of those snowy nights the husband was out in the living room with us and we had the tv on.  We saw the infomercial for the Magic Bullet.  DH instantly had to buy it once he saw that it would make smoothies and omelets so quick! 

His most recent purchase was about 2 weeks ago when he couldn't go back to sleep after being up with the little one.  He saw the infomercial for P90X.  Of course we're doing the Biggest Loser - Family Edition so he HAD to buy it in an effort to beat me.  Well it arrived a few days ago and he has yet to use it.  haha.  I had plans on doing one of the discs this morning since today was an early work day for him.  However, the alarm was apparently turned off and not snoozed.  I am taking the kids to an indoor play area this morning.  I'm really hoping that all that running around will lead to a nice nap for both of them this afternoon so I can give a workout a try.  I've heard such great reviews from people who have used P90X. 

No comments:

Post a Comment