Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekly Weigh-In

Holding steady at 165.0.  My body must really like the weight I'm at right now because I cannot get past it!  

Weekend in review - Saturday I woke up and headed right out the door for a run.  We had to take the oldest to Lowe's Build and Grow so I had to keep it on the shorter end - 3 miles.  It was my first day of really running in the humid weather but I survived.  Yesterday we went to Ocean City for a few hours.  I had a piece of pizza, a few licks the little guys ice cream cone and a few bites of a funnel cake that my sister in law bought.  

Today I'm taking the boys to visit my parents for a few days.I'm packing my running gear in hopes of getting a run or 2 in.  Be sure to check back here on Thursday when I return!


No comments:

Post a Comment