Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Running through the sprinklers

This morning was a morning run around the neighborhood.  I enjoy the route that I did today for this reason.
Many of the houses have their sprinkler system set for around 5:30am.  It's the perfect time because that is when I'm starting to heat up and could enjoy a small cool down.  Now of course I'm not running through their lawns, just hopping up on the sidewalks from the street when I see a sprinkler for a quick run through.  It makes me feel young again. It helps keep a smile on my face.  On a side note, I must be running faster because I did my normal Wednesday route and finished earlier than I usually do and that is with doing an extra street. 

Today I started week 3 of the 100 pushups.  The other day I had to do the exhaustion test for week 2 and managed to do 17, not bad considering for the initial test I think I only did 6! 

No comments:

Post a Comment