Monday, February 14, 2011

2 New motivations

Last week I received an invitation for my friends wedding in April. I really want to wear a cute dress and not feel frumpy.

Last night I found out that my high school 14/15 year reunion is going to be Thanksgiving weekend this year. I'm not sure if I will go to that it depends on if we go visit my family Thanksgiving weekend or not, but if we do I want to look great! Right now I'm about 40lbs heavier than when I graduated.

Successes at the gym today:
-15 min elliptical warm up
- 2.5 mile run on the treadmill.  I think I did it in about 28 min.  I always forget to look down at the time when I'm done.  Anyways it took so much self talk to keep me going today.  My little legs did not want to keep moving.  Most of the run was done at 5.2/5.4. I plan on doing 2.5 miles the rest of the week then upping it next week to 2.75 miles.
- upper body strength


I stopped by Dunkin Donuts this morning on my way home to get the boys a heart shaped donut and my husband an iced coffee for breakfast.  I'm such a pick eater.  I stopped myself from putting little pieces of donuts in my mouth as I was cutting them up for my youngest.  

"Never, never, never, never give up." - Winston Churchill

No comments:

Post a Comment