Saturday, February 19, 2011

I went to the gym this morning.  I totally felt like i was going to die because it was so hot from everyone's body heat.  That is definitely one of the benefits from going early in the morning when there isn't nearly as many people.  But I got in 2.5 miles running on the treadmill and 30 min Arc trainer.  I then worked on lower body strength as well as some core exercises.

The plank is by far one of my favorite core exercises.  Right now I'm holding myself up for 20 seconds.  Eventually I would love to some of the more advanced versions.

Right now I'm making another batch of the black bean brownies.  We're having meatball sandwiches for dinner.  I used ground turkey and threw in some flax seed while making them.   I've hardly used any weekly points this week and didn't touch any of the activity points so I'm treating myself to some deliciousness. Tonight my husband challenged me to some Kinect when the kids are in bed.  I think I'll be the one who wins. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment