Thursday, February 3, 2011

One month

Today marks 1 month from the day I began the new weight watchers points plus program. I did a weigh in today and I am down exactly 8 lbs - 176,0.  Of course I would love for it to be more, but they say it's best to lose 1-2lbs per week fora healthy weight loss, so I'm right on target.

Speaking of target, yesterday I found resistance bands that I totally forgot I bought at Target a looong time ago.  They were never used and still had their price tag on them.  Apparently I found them in the 2 for $5 bins.  So yesterday I used it to work on upper body while watching the Biggest Loser since I fell asleep the other night when it was on.

I had to skip the gym, yet again today.  The hubs had to be at work super early today.  Of course I could have gone last night, but well I didn't think of that.  I'll be running out the door tomorrow morning.  I really need that time in the morning.  I find myself being a better mother on the days when I'm able to make it to the gym and get my blood going before the whining of children begins.

"Feeling healthy and feeling good about yourself is not a luxury - it's an absolute necessity." 

No comments:

Post a Comment