Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today was a short workout since my husband had an early morning meeting he had to go to.  I rolled out of bed today without hitting the snooze button and managed to get a 45 min cardio session done.

Yesterday was Valentine's day.  I treated myself to a few little heart candies that my son brought home from his preschool Valentine party.  We actually had a beautiful day weatherwise here so we broke out the wagon and went for a walk around the neighborhood.  When I drove the route that we walked before it equals out to about 1 mile. My oldest sat in the wagon for about 1/2 of that so I was hauling 55+ lbs.  Of course when we walked, we had to walk at a slower pace, that is until he decided to take off running while pulling his brother in the wagon. :)

The one food that has really helped me get by with my sweet tooth cravings is my black bean brownies.  I'm sure I eat way to many of these, but I always calculate it into my WW points.   I take a box of brownie mix (I've been using Pillsbury because it's on sale) and 1 can of black beans.  Drain, rinse and mash the beans until they're all mashed.  Mix in the brownie mix.  I add a little water so the consistency isn't so thick.  Then bake according to box.  I cut them into 35-40 pieces and it equals out to a little less than 1 WW point.  I round up and just call it 1. 

"There is a powerful driving force inside every human being that once unleashed can make any vision, dream or desire a reality."
-Anthony Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment