Wednesday, February 16, 2011

8 points!!!

I mentioned in yesterday's post that I treated myself to some heart candies.  I checked the point count for one of the candies (after I already ate it) and the points plus value is 8 pts!  For one little piece of chocolate that was gone in one bite.  I get 29 daily points so 8 points is a huge chunk!  I do have to say that is one of the benefits of Weight Watchers that I love.  I took a picture of the candy next to a quarter so you can see the size comparison.  I definitely learned my lesson to check the labels before popping it in my mouth!


This morning was a no go for the gym since my husband had another early morning.  Tomorrow will be another dud so I'm going to try to go tonight, then again Friday morning and possibly Saturday since we don't have plans for the day.


The tragedy in life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach.
Benjamin Mays




No comments:

Post a Comment