Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My husband had to leave for work today at 5:15am.  At first I was planning on going to the gym for a short elliptical workout at my regular time.  Then before I went to bed, the thought of waking up at 4am for a 30-40 minute workout didn't seem all that appealing.  So I skipped today.

We recently bought Kinect for the Xbox360 and set it up over the weekend.  At first I was making fun of my husband for wanting it, he first saw it at his brothers house one day when I wasn't there.  But can I say - I LOVE it!  We bought the sports game and my goodness I am so sore.  It has bowling, track and field, volleyball, table tennis, boxing and I think I'm missing another sport.  My oldest (3 years old) really likes to play the bowling.  I think our next purchase for it is going to be  EA Sports or The Biggest Loser.  So that is what I will be doing on the days I don't make it to the gym.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the EA Sports for the Wii. I would try that first. I have only heared ok reviews about the Biggest Loser game.

    ReplyDelete