Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We had a snowstorm come through yesterday evening/this morning so again I wasn't able to make it to the gym.  When I was pregnant with my first I found Leslie Sansone In Home Walking on Comcast On Demand.  We no longer have On Demand so I searched You Tube last night for it and found it.  That is what I did today.  It was broken down into 2 sections, 1 mile each for a total of about 29 minutes.





Tonight while watching Biggest Loser I will do lower body/core strength training in an attempt to stay awake.  Tomorrow the husband has to be at work ridiculously early so it will be another day without the gym.

Yesterday was just a horrible diet day for me.  I don't know what my problem was, well really I do.   Dealing with a whiney sick 3 year old and a teething/sick 1 year old was getting to me, so I started grabbing a few snacks here and there that I didn't incorporate into my Weight Watcher points.  I did make a yummy dinner of turkey burger laced with Flax seed sans roll (since I knew I went over points with snacks) with a side of asparagus drizzled with a tiny bit of oil and sprinkled with seasonings.  Today is a new day and the eating will be better.

"Rule your mind or it will rule you." - Horace

2 comments:

  1. that is a gret indoor workout. I picked up a workout step at Ross super cheap, so I often just step up and down a million times while watching TV. The faster you go the higher it raises your heartrate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had one of those but never used it and donated it to Goodwill last year when we did a clean out. Now I really wish I didn't since it was a great exercise when I did use it.

    ReplyDelete