Friday, February 18, 2011

Weigh in day

Today is Friday which means it's weigh in day!  Today's result is 173.0.  That's -2 lbs from last week.  I am so extremely happy to see those numbers going down after being stuck in the upper 170's for the past year.  I am so loving the Weight Watchers Points Plus program, and of course also my gym routine. Last night when I was changing my clothes I flexed my arm muscles and was impressed with what I saw!  Normally it's very flabby but I'm starting to see definition of a bicep! 

Today at the gym I did 45 min on the Arc Trainer then upper body and some core weight training.

Yesterday was a gorgeous day in the upper 60's/low 70's so I spent most of the day outside with the kids at the park and then we took a walk around the neighborhood.  Both boys sat in the wagon the whole time which meant hauling 55+ lbs the entire trip.  Today it's going to be another beauty so we're heading to the zoo which will mean lots of walking and hauling.

We're not doing much this weekend so I'm going to try to make it to the gym tomorrow sometime for another run. 

"That's not sweat, it's your fat cells crying."

2 comments:

  1. Great job!!! We are right at the same weights. I was actually 174 at my official weigh in this week but it dances around the 173 some days. Glad to have your blog to follow knowing we are in the same spot!

    Haley from MB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You're doing a great job too Haley. Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete