Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Old man winter was knocking on our door last night so I didn't make it to the gym this morning.  I'm going to try to do a workout from online sometime today.  That is if the boys give me the time.  Some people think that SAHM's have all the time in the world to workout, but I know I certainly don't!  My gym doesn't offer day care so it's not like I can go and drop them off.  When we're home, they can play independently, but a lot of the time I'm chasing the dog away from them, breaking up fights or they want me to play too.  We did buy Kinect over the weekend.  I just need my husband to set it up for us.  I played bowling in the Sports game and that was quite a workout!

Biggest Loser is on tonight!  I love that show. 

"One way to get thin is to re-establish a purpose in life". -Cyril Connolly

1 comment: