Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bad schedule this week

Today I was back in the gym for the first time since last week.  My husband's work schedule this week meant I had to miss Tuesday and Thursday.  I did enjoy being able to sleep in but was ready to get back to my routine.  Today he had to be at work early again, but at least it this time he didn't have to leave until 5:30 so I was able to get a quick workout in.  9 miles on the bike (42 minutes).
 
Yesterday we had a taste of summer here so I hauled the boys down to the park in their wagon.  It's about a 1-1.5 mile walk to and from the playground section.

Confession:  Anyone who knows me knows that I think chocolate and peanut butter is one of the best combinations of food.  Last night I went to Target to pick up a few things for our playgroup Easter Egg hunt tomorrow.   The Reese's peanut butter cups were calling my name and I grabbed one.  And I ate it.  I haven't even figured out the point value for it yet.  But oh it was so good and my one indulgence this Easter season.
  
Chase down your passion like it's the last bus of the night. ~Terri Guillemets

No comments:

Post a Comment