Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I had a dream the other night

I just remembered it this morning. 

I was running a half marathon.  After getting a certain distance from the start line I had someone pick me up in a car, then we hung out in a nearby parking lot until it was around the time I should have been finishing the race.  I then got back in the group of people and finished the run.  So I totally cheated in my dreams.  I guess I should google that and see what it really means.

The husband had to be in Maryland this morning by 5 so no gym today.  Yesterday was a completely exhausting day so I'm kind of happy to have the day off.  I spent a few hours at the park with the boys and friends.  My youngest is at the age where he doesn't understand that you just can't step off of any ledge on the equipment so I was on my toes the whole time making sure he didn't plummet.  I haven't been so happy for bedtime in quite some time.  I'll probably try to get some Kinect in with the oldest when the youngest is napping.

One thing I am definitely proud of about the boys is their love for fruit.  Sunday the 2 of them ate a cantaloupe in less than 5 min.  Yesterday they ate almost an entire watermelon, along with oranges and bananas.  Now if only I could get them to gobble up vegetables just as fast.

"Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections."
Saint Francis de Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment