Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Well it's Wednesday

and a wet one at that.

Today at the gym I did 15 min on the bike for a warm up.  Normally Wednesday is a running day for me, but it's been a while since I've been on the Arc trainer so I hopped on that for 35 minutes, then lower body strength training as well as core and stretching.  I have to check with my husband about his work schedule tomorrow, but if he doesn't have to work then I'll run Wednesday, Arc trainer or elliptical on Friday then an outdoor run on Saturday.  We're heading out to visit my parents this weekend, so it will be easier for me to get a run in.  The best part is that we can leave the kids with grammy and pappy so my husband can join me.  The last time the 2 of us went running there we got lost and ended up going over 5 miles.  This time I've already mapped out a run on mapmyrun, so hopefully that won't be the case this time.

"The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."  John Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment