Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Friday!

And you know what than means?  Weekly weigh in day.

I'm thrilled that I broke past the 20lb lost mark this week by weighing in at 165.6!  Just about 4 more lbs to go and I reach my first goal of getting rid of all of the baby weight from the last pregnancy.

Today at the gym was 15 min bike warm up,  35 min elliptical (3.1 miles), upper body and obliques. 

This weekend is going to be somewhat difficult to stay on track.  We're heading out to visit my family and there's always all kinds of junk there.  I plan on taking some of my fruits and veggies along with me so I can snack on those, just in case my parents don't have any.  I'm hoping that the rain tomorrow morning holds off so I can get my run in.  I think if I go first thing in the morning I should be fine. 


"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment