Friday, April 22, 2011

Weigh in day

165.8

It's a gain from last week, which doesn't really surprise me.  Even though I've been pretty good with eating (minus a few cheats like McD's and Reese's Peanut Butter Egg) I really need exercise, in particular running, for me to lose weight.  Hopefully next week my husbands work schedule is back to normal. 

This weekend is Easter.  Sunday we're going to my Brother-in-law/Sister-in-law's house for dinner. I'm in charge of dessert.  I'm thinking of making a low fat version of a Strawberry Pretzel salad.  I haven't had it in forever and it's sounding pretty tasty to me.  I need to make it for when we go somewhere because if I make it just for us at home, I'd eat the whole thing.

I was having such a hard time at the gym today waking up.  I felt like I needed toothpicks to keep my eyes open.  Somehow I did manage.  I ended up doing 15 min bike warm up, 35 minutes Arc trainer and the rest of the time doing core and upper body strength training.  When I got home my husband asked me how the gym was.  Normally my response is "Great!".  Today it was "Alright, but not as nice as my bed would have been.  I can't wait to go to sleep tonight".  Hopefully after my iced coffee I'll wake up, otherwise it's going to be one long day.

Enjoy your weekend!  I'm thinking I might need to find my sons swimmies for the run tomorrow just in case. :-)

2 comments:

  1. SPS is the bomb! Soooo good!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have those weeks - but it is how we overcome that matters. Off to check out this salad - Strawberries and pretzels what could be better.

    ReplyDelete