Thursday, April 7, 2011

Man I feel like a woman

an old woman.

I don't know what the heck I did yesterday, but I did something to my shoulder in the morning between the time I got home from the gym and I went to get my youngest out of his crib.  I could barely lift my arm.  The sad thing is that I only ate my breakfast in that time period.  Is it possible to hurt your shoulder eating oatmeal?  I didn't even use my arms at the gym.  Anyway so yesterday I was dealing with a tight calf muscle, a hurt arm and the night before I snipped my finger while cutting my husbands hair.  I got a preview of what it's like to be an old lady.  We did manage to get a 1 mile after dinner walk in though.  Before I went to bed I took some Motrin PM and woke up feeling much better.

A friend of mine was raving about workout pants she picked up at Wal-Mart.  I found myself at that store over the weekend so I checked them out and ended up getting 2 of them.  They are Danskin Now Dri-More Capri leggings and only $11.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  I seriously feel like I'm not wearing pants (but for the good of everyone I am).  They are that light and comfortable.  I normally stay away from tighter fitting pants, but these are actually flattering on me. They also had some adorable tops there too.

Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- Helen Keller

1 comment: